Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yummmy!!!

Food, food, food, they're sangatlah important in our lives, and even in our livers. LOL.
Anyway, tadi pergi makan a special place, with my father and his friend. Well, it all started like this, as usual, I woke up at at around 10am, and just after celik mata, i would turn on the tv, and how lady luck frowned at me today, or so I thought, it was meant to be that my tv takboleh on.
Oh damn.
Anyway, after that, I went straight to the toilet and took a bath, then my father told me to dress up abit 'ok' sikit, and not my usual selekeh-type-style, because we're gonna have a good lunch today.
I did as was told, and then we went off on my dad's car. We picked up his friend, and straight away went to Golf Club Ipoh.
I was like, "oh cool.... Me likey the food here" xD
Masok2 mkn japanese, I took alot, and i mean ALOT of sushi.
XD
after makan2, sembang2, then go back, well it wasn't that special, but sushi is still one of my favourite food.
Tu je sebenarnye, nothing special, until I found out about the bill.
Everything costed about RM200 for 3 people only.
I was like. o_0
haha.

P/S: Kalau any of you wanna belanja me and don't know what kind of food i like, here are some of the examples of my favorites:
1- Cendol
2- Burger King
3- Toast with half-boiled eggs
4- Maggi Goreng
5- Sushi xP
6- Tutti Fruiti Frozen Yogurt
7- Char Kuey Teow
8- Satay Kajang
9- Laksa Penang

That's all for now, till next time, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment