Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Fourth Of July

Hello Peeeeps!
Does the word, the fourth of july ring any bells in your heads? Well, bagi yang tidak tahu, the fourth of July is the independence day for the United States of America. So, kalau nak banding dekat Malaysia, it's kinda like our 31st of August.
Only for them, it's a different date.
haha

Anyway, what I want to talk about isn't their independence day, it's MY stepping stone to the future.
Why?
Because I have just registered to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
And I'm gonna spend 3 years of my life here.
And when I come out, its off to work!
hahahha...

So, first day, as usual, registration was very very very lah melecehkan. It took me practically almost two hours to settle down in my room, and after my dad left, tertinggal la aku di sini untuk mencipta sejarah.
hahaha

Well, my roomate, actually I haven't met him yet, or to be exact, I haven't gotten the chance to get to know him yet, because lepas aku masuk bilik, he left with his family to do some shopping, and I'm alone in this room. BoSAAANN!!!
hahaha

ANyway, nak tidur la, so, till next time, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment